Corporate Office – Montbrook Lane
You will be responsible for providing customer and internal support for the Bank’s Operations department with focus on ACH and digital products. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to master digital platforms such as online banking, mobile deposits, bill pay, and other functions. We are seeking a dynamic, detail oriented and organized professional to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the daily operations of assigned digital banking programs, such as online banking, mobile banking, and bill payment.
• Respond to and resolve customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance needed.
• Work with existing customers, identifying their banking needs and introducing solutions that will ensure a differentiated banking experience. Through proactive engagement, work to ensure that you deliver the same exceptional service through the digital channels as our customers expect face to face.
• Assist with ACH and other automated services
• Help identify, communicate, and drive changes to the program such as product updates, service enhancements, or process improvements as appropriate.
Apex Bank is located in the US, and requires US work authorization. To apply for our available positions, please email your resume to our Human Resources Department email@example.com.