Apex Bank understands the importance of financial education for all ages and stages of life! We want to help our communities expand their financial knowledge and make well-informed decisions through financial education.
Financial Literacy Education Experience (FLEX)
Through the FDIC Money Smart Program, we offer a wide range of online resources for students and adults. Apex Bank customers can earn incentives for completing assignments.
– Become an Apex Bank customer and you qualify for these FLEX incentives with successful completion of assigned Money Smart modules.
– Need a mortgage or consumer loan? Qualify for loan fee reductions for consumer mortgage loans. Does not apply to a secondary market loan.
– Struggling to manage money and avoid overdrafts? You can qualify for overdraft fee refunds. Limits Apply.
When your school partners with Apex Bank through our @School program, students are entered in drawings for an iPad with the successful completion of each Apex assigned learning unit.
When your company partners with Apex Bank through our @Work program, employees can qualify for the Apex Customer FLEX Incentives.
Computer Based Instruction
The Money Smart Computer-Based Instruction provides financial education for students and adults. How Money Smart Are You? is a suite of 14 games and related resources about everyday financial topics. It’s based on FDIC’s award-winning Money Smart program.
Looking for a new podcast? Check out these ‘Financial Education Podcasts’ from the FDIC!
The Podcasts cover some important information about:
- The basics of protecting your money and financial information and to help you choose the best types of accounts and protect your personal identity.
- Learning how to choose, open, and manage an account. Understand common banking fees, how to deposit money, write checks, use a debit card, and balance your checkbook.
- Tips on finding ways to save, making a personal spending plan, and tracking what you spend and potential benefits from direct deposit and tips to save for retirement.
- Understanding the costs of borrowing and how to qualify for credit or a loan and tips to choose a loan or credit card.
Check Out these Videos for More Information!
For more information on how you or your student can FLEX with Apex Bank,
CALL US AT (888)8MY-APEX.
To submit completed assignments, please email us:
West and Middle Tennessee: ApexFlexWest@apexbank.com
East Tennessee: ApexFlexEast@apexbank.com
Spanish (Español): firstname.lastname@example.org